Wednesday, October 6, 2021

TRUST IN MY SACRED HEART

 Trust in My Sacred Heart

October 6, 2021


My children, when will you rely on Me, trust in Me, depend only on Me?


Your Mother has warned you for years. Recently, she has told you that: “All is not as it seems.” We have told you that there are no man made solutions to these crises. We have warned you away from these poisons. 


So, all of this is why we are at the turning point you face this day.


Even though my people reject my warnings, intent on doing things their own way, still I love you all to distraction. If my people, who are called by My Name, will humble themselves, repent, and turn their hearts towards Me, I will heal their lands, their homes, their families.


I have set aside a remnant of my people, who I have called to be holy, to be men and women after My own Heart. I am pouring my Holy Spirit upon them, even as I speak to you. 


They have repented of their sins with humble and contrite hearts. Though they are still weak, I have surrounded them with angels to protect them, and Me residing in them.


Most are unaware of what I have called them to. But, My Holy Spirit will gather them together in the places, and at the times when I call them. They will prophesy to my people, speaking only the words I give them. When confronted by evil, they will be protected, and will speak boldly the words the Spirit gives them for the particular time.


Do not be afraid My Children. Repent and turn from your wicked ways. The Church must go through its passion, as I did on the earth. Then you will witness the Triumph of My Mother’s Immaculate Heart, and peace will reign as My Father’s Will will be done on earth as in heaven.


Place your trust in My Sacred Heart, and lean not on your own understanding.

No comments: