Wednesday, February 23, 2022

PRAY BOLDLY

 Pray Boldly

February 23, 2022


My Children, I have called you to Rise Up. I am calling you to Rise Up, as warriors, whose weapons are spiritual. Your enemy is in the spiritual realm, and must be defeated with prayer.


I call on you to pray boldly for those who are in need. To do so, you must surrender your will, and take on My Will.  With My Will to guide you, you will know who to pray with and for.


Be bold in your desire to pray for others, but be gentle and kind in your prayers. Listen for My Spirit to guide your prayers, and know that your Blessed Mother is joining her prayers with you for those for whom you pray.


I call you to set captives free in the power of My Name! 


As someone was praying for another, I saw Mother Mary with her hand on the shoulder of the one praying. She looked down towards the left foot of the person being prayed with. She saw a demon cowering behind the leg of this person. When it saw her looking directly at it, she said: “Boo”, and it took off like a rocket, screaming as it fled.


I was reminded that when Jesus prayed for healings, He often tested the faith of the one He was praying for. He prayed simply, as His Father guided Him. It is not the number of words, but the quality of them and the faith behind them.

No comments: