Thursday, November 21, 2019

LET NOT YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED

The following purportedly prophetic message arrived in my email this morning.  It is from a directee of Father Sam Johnston, a retired priest of the Diocese of London Ontario, and has been reviewed by him.

In one sense it is disturbing, as you will see when you read it.  However, it is not without abundant hope.

Discern for yourself its veracity in your life.

God Bless all who come here.


2019-11-21                            LET NOT YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED                             INRI

As in the days of Noah, they were going about with their usual affairs, life as they saw it was as they desired, they would not heed the warning spoken to them, to repent of their evil ways.

How much more in these days in which you are living, has evil invaded your lives, sin in the world has become more than God the Father will tolerate, He must soon intervene.

But to you who are My faithful ones and indeed for all the world, I gave My Mother to everyone at the foot of the Cross, She is your help to lead you in times of trouble, also My Divine Mercy was given especially for these times.

Many people are not paying any attention to what is happening around them, they hear of catastrophes, of diseases and famines among other hardships, yet it does not really incite them to change anything.

I am preparing a WARNING, THE ILLUMINATION OF CONSCIENCE, thus all will know without a doubt just where they are headed, to Heaven, Purgatory or to Hell, time will be held still for a short time and everyone at the same interval will know themselves as I see them.

Consecrate yourselves and your family to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, this will be the surest and most excellent way to safety and security that leads you to Me.

When you receive Me in the Eucharist, you become empowered, it is My ultimate Gift to the world, everything that is being demanded of you is made possible only through My living in you.

Satan is attempting to kill and destroy as many inhabitants of the earth as he can, in order that they do not repent and convert their lives to God.

Ultimately, My Church, the Catholic Church will be divided, soon changes will occur and the Mass as was ordained by Peter and My Apostles, will be compromised so that it will no longer resemble My Truth.

Relativism will have come to the highest ranks and the Eucharist Consecrated will no longer be valid in this Church, so compromised in its Doctrinal Truths that will be incorporated with Protestant beliefs.

My Body and Blood will still be Celebrated but in hiding, you will need to be fed and there will be faithful Priests who will be bringing the Sacraments to you, I remain within you in Spirit until you will receive Me again.

When you surrender everything to Me, and place your trust completely in Me, I will never fail you, do not be afraid, let not your hearts be troubled, for I am with you even to the end of time.

No comments: